Got what it takes?
We’re on the hunt for our next Account Handling super star. You’re an experienced senior manager ready to make the move to Account Director or maybe a Director looking for a new challenge. Either way, if FMCG marketing’s your bag, you’ve come to the right agency.
Over the last 15 years, Multiply has assembled an enviable array of food and drinks clients ranging from well-loved family favourites to entrepreneurial start-ups. From coffee to ketchup, single malts to soup, we’re lucky to work with some great, truly global brands.
We are looking for a charismatic team leader who can help us pitch and deliver award winning campaigns to our existing FMCG clients and maybe help us add some cheeky new ones to the roster.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing strategies across a range of channels (online and offline)
- Leading a small, high functioning team to provide a high level of client service (team includes Senior Managers, Senior Execs and Junior Execs)
- Liaising with clients at a range of levels including senior on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with other senior managers and Directors to generate new accounts
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively, financially and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management at an agency is a must.
- Experience of FMCG (specifically food and drink) brands with a good understanding of trends, the legislative environment, route to market and distribution channels.
- A background in integrated campaign activation with ideally experience of design, promotional / shopper marketing and social media.
- An intuitive problem solver. A can-do attitude is a must along with a willingness to get hands on.
- The ability to plan and influence at a senior level combined with the confidence to lead clients at a more junior level.
- An ability to work accurately at pace and prioritise workloads appropriately both individually and for the wider team.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities. Motivating not only within the line management structure but internal stakeholders (creative and digital)
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary / forecasting requirements
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
Salary: Competitive salary + pension contribution, mobile phone allowance and 33 days holiday per year.
Send CVs to : Kate Fenton, Company Director
Closing Date: Friday 1st June