Got what it takes?
Do you embody the classic ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra? If so you could be our next great Account Manager.
Ideally you’re calm under pressure and great at juggling a multitude of different projects. If you’ve got an agency background and are used to the fast-paced world of FMCG clients then this could be the ideal role for you. Hint – you’ll get bonus points for previous experience of the alcohol industry.
If you’re all, or even some of these things, and fancy the opportunity to work on blue-chip client brands, then please read the below and drop us a line.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- At least 2-3 years’ commercial experience ideally in a marketing or advertising role (you may be an Account Executive, or Senior Account Executive looking for the next leap!)
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and written English
- A team ethic and collaborative mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changeable industry
- Acute attention to detail and passion to deliver high quality work
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- A willingness to help develop junior members of staff
- Great organisational skills and time management to ensure excellent project delivery
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and Christmas holidays)
- Benefits package incl. company pension, profit share, private medical, etc
No agencies please.
Send CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 18th August