Got what it takes?
If you get a kick from making things just perfect then there’s a place for you in our Edinburgh office right now. We need a Creative Artworker with a passion for print and digital, and experience in agency life, to join our team.
Working alongside our team of Creatives and Digital Developers, this role is focused on producing artwork for use across print mediums including press ads, in store shopper display, outdoor display, sales promotional material and animated digital web banners. An eye for technical detail is essential, so you’ll need an excellent understanding of print and digital mediums and their technical limitations/requirements. Often, we produce complex in-store display units so experience in this area would be preferred but not essential. You must be competent with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with a view to developing technical skills that the role presents.
Knowledge of HTML 5 based tools like Google Web Designer and After Effects would be advantageous.
- Organised and calm under pressure is a must
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The ability to take creative concepts and produce final print ready artwork - a bit of creative flair would be great, this isn’t a role for a robot
- Collaborative skills to work alongside creative and digital developers
- An excellent eye for detail and understanding of print and web best practices
- Knowledge of HTML 5 to help with producing banner resizes would be advantageous
- Agency experience required, so you understand how sweaty things can get
This role sits within our 11 strong studio team and reports directly to the lead technical artwork manager and ultimately our Head of Creative.
Multiply is a great place to work. We’re a busy 50+ person agency in Edinburgh, London and Manchester producing work across brands that include Heinz, Tennent’s, and Kimberly Clark. We’ve achieved an amazing level of growth over the last few years and we therefore regularly have new and exciting opportunities. In fact, one of Multiply’s goals is to be the best employer. So as well as offering exciting work, there are lots more benefits to enjoy too.
We know how to party and we like to do it often. We have planned summer and Christmas events, plus lots more spontaneous ones as the mood takes us. You get cake on your birthday and free refreshments every day.
If all this sounds right up your street then send your CV to [email protected] by Friday 18th August together with links to your portfolio.