Got what it takes?
Hi, we're hiring. We're an independent agency that works with well-known global brands. We treat each other like family and approach our work with passion. And we're looking for someone equally friendly and passionate, someone who lives and breathes digital to be our creative digital designer. Interested? Get in touch with your CV. No agencies please.
Send CVs to : Jennifer Bailey, Head of Creative
Closing Date: April 28th.
This position sits within the creative department, it's a creative role and you will be expected to provide innovative solutions to digital design. You will work across all clients and build an in-depth knowledge of each brands needs and challenges. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key as you will be expected to work well across the agency providing a bridge between creative colleagues, developers and account teams. It is crucial you are the ‘go-to' for technical questions from your colleagues within the creative department. The digital designer will also work well alone leading projects from inception to completion.
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience within the industry.
- Develop innovative ideas and concepts around digital
- A keen eye for the latest in everything digital, a real go-to person for what's happening.
- The confidence to present and share ideas with flair and authority presenting both to the agency and to clients
- At Multiply everyone can be creative, so an inquisitive nature is key. The ability to get curious and challenge what we can do on a project and asking questions is important
- Attention to detail on quality of design on all projects
- A passion for attending events and networking within the local Scottish digital community
- Attend and make worthwhile contributions to Multiply creative workshops
- Follow the Creative Department working practises - ensure well-ordered work files
- Be adaptable, flexible and show a willing 'can do' attitude - a key part of the team
Core Technical Skills
- In-depth knowledge of User Experience Design
- Ability to design for responsive websites
- Awareness and ability to deliver to all current web standards
- Ability to design to specific technical framework requirements
- Comprehension of Browser landscape and issues
- Experience in building digital display advertising
- Experience of email based communications