Got what it takes?
The PPC & SEO Manager is responsible for delivering digital performance campaigns – from strategy creation and development to implementation, on-going optimisations, analysis and reporting. With 2 or more years’ hands on search experience either at agency or client side, you’ll be the lead contact for clients and take an active role in the agency’s performance marketing offering. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn is vital. Digital advertising changes daily and you’ll need to be passionate about the technology and topping up your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what's happening in the industry and share it with others.
- Champion and explain the key aspects of paid media, SEO and data analysis
- Support internal teams on new business
- Stay up-to-date with new platform features and industry/technology changes
- Engage in knowledge sharing with other members of the team
- Plan and manage active paid search and display campaigns (Google, Bing, retargeting) and paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). This includes but is not limited to:
- Understanding how channels work together to filter users through the funnel to the point of conversion
- Creation and execution of strategy
- Defining budget splits
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Ongoing optimisations
- Oversee multi-channel social media strategy development (paid and organic)
- Conduct technical and on-page SEO audits and suggest recommendations, which may include liaising with developers.
- Work with clients and account managers to define KPIs and identify ‘what success looks like’.
- Define on-going strategies whilst being mindful of client KPIs
- Analyse and interpret data, thereafter providing focused reports tailored to the needs of clients/colleagues as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for improvement and upselling digital activity
- Liaise with clients and internal teams
- Provide budget estimation of projects
- Deploy, test and troubleshoot tracking solutions with Google Tag Manager.
- Extract and manipulate Google Analytics data to draw analysis and suggest recommendations.
- Utilise data visualisation tools (Google Data Studio) to build clients’ bespoke dashboards and use as reporting tools on a monthly basis.
- Promote and deliver educational and informational services to clients (e.g. run Google Analytics / AdWords workshops as requested/required)
- Experience running innovative Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for clients
- Experience and knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills ((pivot tables, vlookups etc)) and good problem solving.
- An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify that one data point that could significantly boost the ROI of a campaign.
- Running and implementing technical and on-page SEO audits.
- Try and anticipate what you can do to proactively delight your clients, not just answer their questions.
- Google Ads or Analytics certifications, Facebook Blueprint Certification, Google Data Studio
- Up-to-date knowledge of current SEO standards
- A basic understanding of code and website fundamentals: specifically HTML, CSS and JS
On a personal level, we’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially a friendly, professional e-mail tone.
- Confidence in meetings and when presenting findings to account director and clients
- Self-starter attitude – who isn’t afraid of creating and leading with ideas
- Confidence to take ownership of projects
- A proactive approach – willing to take initiative to create growth
- Ability to work to deadline with excellent time management
- Advanced organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A positive, upbeat attitude to your work
- An ability to think independently, not just follow instructions
We’ll offer you….
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team’s wellbeing
- Competitive Salary tbc – dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and Christmas holidays)
- Contributory pension and critical illness cover protection
- Although a full time role, flexible working arrangements may be considered
If you like the sound of all that, send an email or give us a call on 0131 718 0550, and we’ll arrange an interview.
We are an award-winning digital and creative agency. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in.
Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula: Insight X Creativity = Impact
We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other. Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture. We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we know how to have fun too.