Got what it takes?
Multiply is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Unity developer to join our team of talented developers in our Edinburgh HQ.
The role involves working on an exciting range of virtual reality, augmented reality and similar Unity based projects across a wide range of clients. The right candidate will have experience in developing technically challenging Unity projects with excellent problem-solving skills, along with and understanding of accepted user experience norms and good debugging skills. Technical creativity and innovative use of technology is paramount.
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of Unity especially the VR and AR aspects of this and associated tools. You should equally be interested and enthusiastic in all aspects of VR and AR development and have an eye on the future of XR technologies.
Technical Skills Required Include
- 2+ years professional experience coding in C# for Unity
- Excellent working knowledge of Unity
- Experience developing optimised applications for VR
It Would Be Beneficial To Have Some Experience In:
- Experience with ARCore and/or ARKit
- Experience with Vuforia
- 3D Modelling and Animation
- Wider Audio Visual experience
- Experience with image/video stitching applications
- Understanding of Web Development Technologies
As A Member Of The Team It is Expected That You Will Be Self-Motivated And Should Demonstrate:
- The ability to take ownership of projects
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and confidence
- Computing / Development related degree or relevant work experience