Got what it takes?
You’ll be a part of the multi-skilled, collaborative Client Service team in the award winning, creative communications agency. Based at its HQ in Edinburgh, and with flexible working, this exciting opportunity is to play a major part in a business passionate about brand and shopper marketing, innovation and is renowned for unbeatable client service and importantly, looking after its people.
The role is to support the effective delivery of projects, spanning the full consumer and trade marketing mix. Working with our in-house creative and insight team you will be expected to help plan and help manage client campaigns with an understanding of the marketing mix: promotional performance & reporting, and project management. Our department is also evolving and as such, knowledge of on-line and social activation is a big bonus.
You'll need to be energetic, well organised, and able to juggle priorities. You’ll be an efficient planner, have an eagle eye for detail and quality, and be able to step back and take a broader overview - ensuring project milestones are being achieved on time and on budget.
As part of the team in Edinburgh, you’ll be involved in:
- Supporting in the developing and delivering of shopper and promotional campaigns
- Working as part of a Client Service team that fulfil our clients’ marketing and business objectives
- Working with our creative, design and development teams to produce award worthy work.
- On-going liaison with clients as and when necessary
- Monthly reporting on account performance
- Management of timings and budgets
- Competent communicator: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrate attention to detail on all aspects of project management
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of team.
- Experience of client management
- Be adaptable, flexible and show a willing ‘can do’ attitude - a key part of the team
- Open and eager for continuous learnings in the digital space and keeping up to date with a rapidly evolving industry
- Proficient in all MS software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General understanding of the role of trade and consumer marketing within the marketing mix
- Have a willingness to learn and improve your skills/knowledge base
- As a member of Multiply you will be expected to promote the Company in a positive light
- A degree in Marketing / Business / Communications or similar qualification
- A broad working knowledge of trade and consumer marketing in FMCG retail or grocery channels
- Understanding of managing creative or promotional projects
- Experience of project management best practice
- Relevant agency or client experience
On a personal level, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a good communicator.
- Is comfortable in a client-facing role.
- A self-starter – who isn’t afraid of creating and leading with ideas.
- Is confident to take ownership of projects
- Has a proactive approach – willing to take initiative to create business growth.
- Is organised with excellent time management.
We’ll offer you ...
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team’s wellbeing
- A competitive salary with perks, pension scheme, an awesome team and amazing clients.
- Full time role (where flexible working is possible)
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We offer 25 days holiday per year as well as flexible bank holidays
- We support time out to go to industry conferences, talks and local meet-ups
- The chance to work with truly global brands (Kraft Heinz / Johnson and Johnson) and some local heroes (Tennent’s Lager, Sleepeezee)
What to expect from working with us
- We take a relaxed but professional approach. Expect to attend industry events and Multiply social events.
- On a professional level, we’ll always give you room to grow and explore your passions in the industry. We give our staff the autonomy they need to forge their own paths and discover new passions. We’re focused on delivering outstanding results and that can only be achieved when we have a happy team who are dedicated to the business and what we do.
We are an award-winning creative and innovation agency. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in.
Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula:
Insight X Creativity = Impact
We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other.
Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture.
We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we also know how to have fun!
If you’d like to apply, send your CV / website link to [email protected] and we’ll chat.
Closing Date: 28 May 2021