Got what it takes?
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious communications specialist to join our expanding client service team at Multiply HQ in Edinburgh.
This eclectic, full time role blends consumer & B2B PR skills, working across a range of high profile FMCG clients, but with an emphasis on managing the PR for a leading UK furniture brand. Strong consumer PR experience and good contacts in the UK press & lifestyle media would therefore be an advantage.
MAKE OUR CLIENTS SHINE
No day is ever quite the same at Multiply but in terms of typical tasks, the role would include:
- Advising and recommending PR strategy and tactics across multiple clients & categories - working with the wider client service teams to feed in and provide PR support as required on integrated campaigns
- Drafting copy including press releases, advertorials, competition copy & blogs
- Pitching feature ideas – proactive and reactive / UK media liaison
- Arranging media interviews for a celebrity ambassador
- Recruiting and working with influencers and content creators
- Managing & reporting on media coverage / KPIs
HELP MAKE US SHINE!
Optimising the visibility of our own creative business across social channels & industry media.
We need a motivated, outgoing, self-starter. In this role, you’ll have a blank page at Multiply to build PR into one of our key service offerings. We’re starting small, but we have big ambitions.
Our dream candidate will likely have:
- Come from a PR Agency or In-house press team with at least 2 year’s experience
- Awesome writing skills when it comes to press releases
- Experience engaging titles (trade and consumer)
- An understanding of brand marketing principles and news stories
- Experience of working with influencers
- Experience managing content led social campaigns
- Experience working with PR software / monitoring tools etc
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
Based at Multiply HQ in Edinburgh, but with the opportunity for hybrid home – office working, this exciting opportunity is to help play a part in a business passionate about marketing & communication, renowned for unbeatable client service and importantly, looking after its people.
WE’LL OFFER YOU ...
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team wellbeing
- A competitive salary with perks, pension scheme, an awesome team and amazing clients.
- A full time role with 26 days annual holiday allowance
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We support time out to go to industry conferences, talks and local meet-ups
- The chance to work with truly global brands (Kraft Heinz / Johnson and Johnson) and some national favourites (Tennent’s Lager, Sleepeezee) in one of the best cities in the World (Biased? Us?!!)
If you think this role is right for you, send your CV into: [email protected]
Closing Date: Fri 1st October 2021