Got what it takes?
Multiply are looking for a creative, content & communications specialist to join our talented account handling team! The Communications Manager is responsible for the delivery of integrated, multi-channel campaigns across a number of ambitious clients. From strategy development and creative ideation, to end of campaign reporting, the role requires a natural-born leader who can see projects through from start to finish.
Spanning social, paid media, influencer, PR, OOH and events; Multiply are seeking an all-rounder marketeer. Excellent client service is at the heart of this role – the successful candidate will be responsible for building client relationships at a senior level. With 3 – 5 years hands on experience in a relevant role or field, you’ll need your finger on the pulse within the digital marketing space and you’ll need to be comfortable coordinating a team of creatives, copywriters and digital performance gurus to produce work of the highest quality for our clients.
- Effective delivery of creative comms projects and campaigns
- Brand guardianship to ensure consistent delivery across all marketing channels
- Development of brand and communications strategies
- Leadership skills to co-ordinate project teams
- Building positive working relationships with clients
- Support internal teams on new business
- Develop and share knowledge of the digital marketing space
- Taking a lead in planning, creating and setting clients’ marketing strategies across a range of channels
- Developing robust campaign plans, with an understanding of full marketing mix, audiences and client goals and KPIs
- Lead content planning sessions ensuring creative and copywriter briefed, sign-off content and pass for scheduling & optimisation
- Planning & implementation of influencer campaigns, at experiential activity
- Managing multiple accounts and developing positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaising with clients at a range of levels including senior on a day-to-day basis
- Collaboration with a well-established wider agency group to develop campaign plans
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Writing creative briefs, contact reports, meeting agendas and ensuring the smooth-running of internal processes on accounts
- Oversee multi-channel social media strategy development (paid and organic) and contribute to monthly reporting and campaign analysis
- Working with other senior managers and Directors to generate new accounts and contribute to new business pitches
- Responsible for financial forecasting, invoicing & billing and ensuring profit, health and growth of accounts
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively, financially and strategically
- A background in campaign management with ideally experience of brand experience, design and digital
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for brands and how they operate within the digital space
- An intuitive problem solver. A can-do attitude is a must along with a willingness to get hands on and deliver above and beyond
- The ability to plan and influence at a senior level combined with the confidence to lead clients at a more junior level.
- An ability to work accurately at pace and prioritise workloads appropriately both individually and for direct reports
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of segment building and deployment of ads within business ad manager
- Proficient use of Google Analytics
On a personal level, we’re looking for someone with:
- A great cultural fit for the business with bags of energy and a self-starter attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially a friendly, professional e-mail tone.
- Confidence in meetings and when presenting findings to account director and clients
- Confidence to take ownership of projects
- A proactive approach – willing to take initiative to create growth
- Ability to work to deadline with excellent time management
- Advanced organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A positive, upbeat attitude to your work
- An ability to think independently, not just follow instructions.
We’ll offer you….
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team’s wellbeing
- Competitive Salary tbc – dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and Christmas holidays)
- Contributory pension and critical illness cover protection
- Although a full time role, flexible working arrangements may be considered
If you like the sound of all that, send an email or give us a call on 0131 718 0550, and we’ll arrange an interview.
We are an award-winning digital and creative agency. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in. Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula: Insight X Creativity = Impact. We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other. Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture. We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we know how to have fun too.