Got what it takes?
You’ll be a part of the digital team in the award winning, creative agency Multiply. Based at its HQ in Edinburgh, and likely working remotely initially, this exciting opportunity is to play a major part in this business which is passionate about digital innovation and is renowned for unbeatable client service and importantly, looking after its people.
The role of a Digital Executive at Multiply is to support the effective delivery of projects, spanning the full digital mix. Working with our in-house development team you will be expected to plan and help manage digital projects with an understanding of the digital marketing mix: UX, digital performance & reporting, the fundamentals of SEO, PPC and the web design and build process. Our social department is also evolving and as such, knowledge of content scheduling and paid social is a big bonus.
You'll also need to be energetic, well organised, and able to juggle priorities. You’ll be an efficient planner, have an eagle eye for detail and quality, and be able to step back and take a broader overview - ensuring project milestones are being met and within budget.
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for digital, however willing to get involved in more traditional marketing communications as and when required. As part of the digital team in Edinburgh, you’ll be involved in:
- Supporting in the developing and delivering of digital projects
- Working as part of a digital team to develop digital solutions that fulfil our clients marketing and business objectives
- Briefing and collaborating with paid and SEO consultants
- Working with our designers, content and development teams to deliver digital projects
- On-going liaison with clients as and when necessary
- Monthly reporting on digital performance
- Management of timings and budgets
- Competent communicator: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrate attention to detail on all aspects of your digital developments
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of team.
- Experienced at client management
- Be adaptable, flexible and show a willing ‘can do’ attitude - a key part of the team
- Open and eager for continuous learnings in the digital space and keeping up to date with a rapidly evolving industry
- Proficient in all MS software including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- General understanding of the role of digital within the marketing mix
- Have a willingness to learn and improve your skills/knowledge base
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and/or third-party analytics tools as well as google data studio and ads manager
- Comfortable with creating and analysing reports
- As a member of Multiply you will be expected to promote the Company in a positive light
- A minimum of one year agency experience
- Professional working knowledge of all relevant software
- Use the correct application(s) for the required job(s)
- Good knowledge of multiple CMS Platforms
- Experience managing web design & build projects
- Experience with paid social and content scheduling
On a personal level, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a good communicator.
- Is comfortable in a client-facing role.
- A self-starter – who isn’t afraid of creating and leading with ideas.
- Is confident to take ownership of projects
- Has a proactive approach – willing to take initiative to create business growth.
- Is organised with excellent time management.
We’ll offer you….
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team’s wellbeing
- A competitive salary with perks, pension scheme, an awesome team and amazing clients.
- Full time role (where flexible working is possible)
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We offer 25 days holiday per year as well as flexible bank holidays
- We support time out to go to industry conferences, talks and local meet-ups
- The chance to work with truly global brands (Kraft Heinz) and some local heroes (Riverford, AMA, C&C, Tennent’s Lager, Sleepeezee)
Please email [email protected] with your C.V and a covering statement for consideration
What to expect from working with us
We take a relaxed but professional approach, with a bar in our basement and an inside garden room. Expect to attend industry events, partake in MultiPlay nights out and ‘Mingles’ and liaise with our fantastic clients.
On a professional level, we’ll always give you room to grow and explore your passions in the industry. We give our staff the autonomy they need to forge their own paths and discover new passions. We’re focused on delivering outstanding results and that can only be achieved when we have a happy team who are dedicated to the business and what we do.
We are an award-winning creative and innovation agency. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in.
Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula:
Insight X Creativity = Impact
We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other.
Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture.
We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we also know how to have fun!