Got what it takes?
We’re on the hunt for a PR specialist to join our awesome team at Multiply to help promote a leading UK furniture brand along with a range of other diverse Multiply clients. With both a background in B2C and B2B PR, strong consumer PR experience and good contacts in the UK lifestyle media would be an advantage. Experience in the furniture industry is desirable, but not essential.
The 12 month contract is for 2 or 3 days per week and activity will normally include:
- Advising and recommending PR strategy and tactics.
- Working with the wider marketing comms team to feed in and provide PR advice as required.
- Drafting copy including press announcements, advertorials, competition copy, blogs etc.
- Pitching feature ideas – proactive and reactive.
- Arranging media interviews for a celebrity ambassador.
- Holding weekly update calls with team and client and delivering a monthly report.
In terms of years of industry experience, we are completely flexible. You might be starting your PR career with a couple of years behind you, or you might be returning to the industry and looking for work flexibility.
We need a motivated, self-starter. In this role, you’ll have a blank page at Multiply to build PR into one of our key service offerings. We’re starting small, but we have big ambitions.
More about the role:
Based at its HQ in Edinburgh, but with the opportunity for flexible working, this exciting opportunity is to help play a part in a business passionate about marketing & communication, renowned for unbeatable client service and importantly, looking after its people.
We’ll offer you ...
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on the team’s wellbeing
- A competitive salary with perks, pension scheme, an awesome team and amazing clients.
- A part time role (where flexible working is possible) with holidays thrown in (we’d adjust our 25 day full-time holiday allowance depending on days worked)
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We support time out to go to industry conferences, talks and local meet-ups
- The chance to work with truly global brands (Kraft Heinz / Johnson and Johnson) and some local heroes (Tennent’s Lager, Sleepeezee)
If you think you’re our PR Super Star, send your CV into: [email protected]
Closing Date: Fri 2nd July 2021