Love your job?
You’ll be a part of the Account Management team at the award winning, marketing agency Multiply. Based at our HQ in Edinburgh, and likely working remotely initially, you’ll be joining a team that is passionate about digital, marcomms and innovative ideas. Multiply is renowned for unbeatable client service and more importantly, being a great place to work; check out our social channels.
We’re a small(ish) agency working on some amazing global & local brands, so you’ll be exposed to lots of opportunities for growth and career progression.
This role of a Senior Account Manager at Multiply is to manage a diverse portfolio of clients & brands, leading the effective delivery of B2B and B2C digital and marcomms campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of client projects, across various industry sectors and disciplines from food & drink, to retail and education.
You’ll ideally have at least three years’ experience working within a client service marketing arena, working on multiple disciplines including product launch campaigns: concepting, key visuals, photography, website development, content creation and paid and social campaigns. A focus on client servicing skills and responsiveness to deliver is key.
You’ll be working with a range of people, including our in-house creative and development teams.
You'll need to be energetic, well organised, and able to juggle priorities. You’ll be a self-starter, have an eagle eye for detail and quality, and be able to step back and take a broader overview - ensuring project milestones are being achieved on time and on budget.
- Good understanding of the role various disciplines play within the marketing mix for brands.
- Strong record for successful project delivery, whether that be product launches, print production, website development, or on-going social and paid campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills - client responsiveness, inter-team relationships, creative briefing, budgeting, interpreting client briefs, and hitting deadlines.
- A competent and confident communicator: displaying a high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise and demonstrate attention to detail on all aspects of project management.
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider Multiply team.
- Be a problem solver - adaptable, tenacious, flexible and show a willing, ‘can do’ attitude.
As part of the account team, you’ll be involved in:
- The development and successful delivery of client campaigns
- Working as part of the client service team
- Working with our creative, design and development teams to produce award-worthy work
- On-going liaison with clients and internal teams.
- Regular reporting on project and campaign performance
- Client liaison and management of project timings and budgets
- Proficient in all MS software including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Have a willingness to learn and improve your skills/knowledge base
- As a member of Multiply you will be expected to promote the Company in a positive light.
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing Agency or similar
- Experienced Project Manager or being part of a Project focussed team.
- A curious mind that finds inspiration around every corner.
WE'LL OFFER YOU...
- A creative culture with strong emphasis on team wellbeing.
- A competitive salary from £32,000 upwards depending on your experience.
- Extensive benefits including Vitality medical insurance, pension scheme & WFH / mobile supplement.
- Full time role (with flexible hybrid working).
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people.
- We offer 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- We support time out to go to industry conferences, talks and local meet-ups.
- The chance to work with truly national brands (Kraft Heinz / Johnson & Johnson /Sleepeezee) and some local heroes (Tennent’s Lager, Magners, Dollar Academy).
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM WORKING WITH US:
We take a progressive and professional approach. Expect to attend industry events, partake in MultiPlay nights out and ‘Mingles’ and liaise with our fantastic clients.
On a professional level, we’ll always give you room to grow and explore your passions in the industry. We give our staff the autonomy they need to forge their own paths and discover new passions. We’re focused on delivering outstanding results and that can only be achieved when we have a happy team who are dedicated to the business and what we do.
We are an award-winning creative and innovation agency, founded back in 2003. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in.
Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula:
Insight X Creativity = Impact
We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other.
Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture.
We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we also know how to have fun!
If you think this role is right for you, send your CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Fri 3rd December 2021