Got what it takes?
Multiply is looking for our next senior star. A seasoned Senior Account Manager who is ready to hit the ground running and deliver results-driven campaigns, spanning the full marketing mix.
The job requires weekly travel to London, with an estimated one day a week spent in a client’s London HQ. The successful applicant will also be comfortable attending events throughout the UK and further afield when required.
In our 15 years, Multiply has assembled an enviable array of blue chip FMCG clients so a sound knowledge of big brand thinking is a must.
We are looking for a charismatic account lead who can help us pitch and deliver award winning campaigns with responsibility for retention and growth of clients.
- Taking a lead in clients’ marketing strategies across a range of channels (online and offline).
- Developing robust campaign plans, with an understanding of full marketing mix, audiences and client goals and KPIs.
- Managing multiple accounts and developing positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients at a range of levels including senior on a day-to-day basis.
- Collaboration with a well-established wider agency group to develop campaign plans.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Writing creative briefs, contact reports, meeting agendas and ensuring the smooth-running of internal processes on accounts.
- Working with other senior managers and Directors to generate new accounts and contribute to new business pitches.
- Responsible for financial forecasting, invoicing & billing and ensuring profit, health and growth of accounts.
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively, financially and strategically.
- Line management of a direct-report, including management personal development plans and effective delegation.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Experience of FMCG brands is a must with a good understanding of trends, routes to market and distribution channels.
- A background in campaign activation with ideally experience of brand experience, design, promotional marketing and shopper marketing.
- An intuitive problem solver. A can-do attitude is a must along with a willingness to get hands on and deliver above and beyond.
- The ability to plan and influence at a senior level combined with the confidence to lead clients at a more junior level.
- An ability to work accurately at pace and prioritise workloads appropriately both individually and for direct reports.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary / forecasting requirements.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
Find out about our latest work here.
Email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]