Got what it takes?
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our expanding client services and digital team.
We’re an enthusiastic team of marketing specialists, ranging from digital to shopper, social and design. We’d like to find someone who shares our enthusiasm – a team player with a positive and forward-thinking mindset.
We need someone who is a whizz at all things social media, from content creation to ad management. You’ll be innovative, ambitious, confident and driven by results.
- Creating and supporting content plans across a variety of client accounts.
- Briefing our design studio and working directly with designers, photographers, art directors and animators to create disruptive and eye-catching content.
- Working directly with accounts, insights and digital teams to create relevant and data-focussed social media strategies.
- Thinking up new ideas for reactive content across a variety of channels.
- Creating, launching and managing ad campaigns across Meta, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Attending internal agency meetings and external meetings with current/potential clients.
- Analysing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and supporting on reporting when required.
- Planning and attending shoots.
- At least one year of experience working in social media with a proven record of project success. Agency experience not compulsory.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing, creative or a business-related subject.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Be proficient in Meta Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Data Studio/Analytics, Social Media Scheduling and Reporting Tools (desirable, but not essential)
- Experience creating successful social media content across a variety of channels
Personal attributes and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, problem solver, detail lover
- Ability to work both independently, one on one, and as part of a wider team
- Exceptional time management skills, you’ll have the ability to understand prioritising tasks and resource
- You won’t be afraid to ask for help
Employee package and benefits
- £18k-£24K salary depending on experience
- 27 days of holiday, including bank holidays and Christmas
- Hybrid working model: Choose to work at home and two days minimum at our office in the heart of Edinburgh
- Work from anywhere in the world – our brand new scheme which allows you to work from wherever you fancy (provided you have a stable internet connection!)
- Be part of a creative, dynamic and wonderful team of like-minded individuals
- Summer parties, Winter parties, Thursday pints… it’s all part of the fun!
We’re a creative agency, conceived back in 2003.
We have a hub in central Edinburgh but work flexibly (now and in the future) so you can choose how you’d like to work with us.
Our clients are diverse; we’re lucky to work with small, ambitious start-ups right through to giant corporates (Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Heinz, C&C Group to name just a few).
Over the years, we’ve invested time and energy to develop our own proprietary tools to help deliver better results, whether this is Consumer Insight (Mind’s Eye) or Ideation (The Ideas Factory).
We celebrate difference and embrace individualism. To apply for this position, send your CV to at [email protected]