Got what it takes?
Multiply are pleased to announce that we are searching for a talented Account Manager to join our growing team!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record of delivering exceptional, results-driven campaigns to join our team. A background in FMCG brands is not essential, but a hunger for working in a fun, fast-paced environment is a must.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the execution of shopper, on-trade, experiential and event activations, all while maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
Office: Edinburgh, with frequent travel to London
As Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on a range of household named FMCG clients
- Developing and maintaining great client relationships
- Attending client meetings and all-agency meetings
- Writing internal briefs, contact reports, meeting agendas, project plans and status reports
- Management and delivery of campaigns
- Ideation and assisting with the creation of strategies and proposals
- Contributing to new business; brainstorming ideas, strategic plans and pitching
You will need to demonstrate:
- 2 – 3 years working in marketing, ideally agency-side with FMCG brands
- A proactive, motivated and team-player attitude – always happy to get stuck in and go the extra mile
- Flawless writing and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to delivering exceptional campaigns which are results-driven
- A collaborative and team orientated approach to work
To apply, please email a C.V. and covering letter to [email protected]