Got what it takes?
You’ll be a part of the digital producer team in the award winning digital and creative agency Multiply. Based at its HQ in Edinburgh’s West End, this exciting opportunity is to play a pivotal part in this digital innovation company which is passionate about delivering excellent client service, innovative digital solutions and looking after its people.
The role of a Product Owner comprises overall responsibility for the ownership of the product under development and working with a sizable production team to build something which meets the business needs of the client while managing the various stakeholder’s expectations. It encompasses several roles including business strategist, product design, market analyst, client liaison and project manager.
- Problem solving: high level of analytical skills, ability to seek, evaluate and organise information to facilitate effective problem solving, decision making and action
- Competent communicator: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication to a wider team
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- Experience of ‘agile’ development with sprint planning, deciding and prioritising the upcoming work of the team
- Attend meetings with colleagues and clients to establish a product direction
- Experience of presenting solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate with clients and team members
- Testing the software and writing specifications for new functionality.
- Client and project management experience
- Be adaptable, flexible and show a willing ‘can do’ attitude - a key part of the team
- Scrum Master experience
- Good knowledge of .NET and web-based technologies
On a personal level, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a good communicator
- Is comfortable in a client-facing role
- A self-starter – who isn’t afraid of creating and leading with ideas
- Is confident to take ownership of projects
- Has a proactive approach – willing to take initiative to create growth
- Is organised with excellent time management
We’ll offer you….
- A creative culture with strong emphasis of the team’s wellbeing
- Minimum 3-month contract
- Full or Part time role would be considered with flexible working
- Salary tbc – dependent on experience
If you like the sound of all that, please email [email protected].
We are an award-winning digital and creative agency. We help businesses & brands to make measurable impact, be it to their bottom line, equity scores, innovation targets or stakeholder loyalty. We call this The Multiplier Effect and it’s about delivering a positive ROI or put simply, getting out more than you put in.
Our philosophy can be distilled into one simple formula:
Insight X Creativity = Impact
We’re a focused and tight-knit team with strong values and an unrivalled passion to create impact for some fantastic brands. We love what we do and we’re proud to work in an environment full of inspiring and passionate people who value and respect each other.
Everyone has a voice at Multiply with plenty of opportunities to learn and work with fantastic, exciting brands. We’re an energetic company with shared values and a strong emphasis on company culture.
We share a strong work ethic, we have high standards and we’re incredibly passionate about what we do – we know how to have fun too.